FOR URGENT HIRING!
The National Youth Commission is also in need of Information Technology Officer and IT Technical Staff with the following designations:
- IT Officer/IT Unit Head (Php 406, 308.00 per year)
- Responsible for management and supervision of IT-related projects and activities;
- Manages the day-to-day operations of ICT network;
- Leads in planning, development and implementation of information systems, enhancement/ maintenance of existing applications and its databases including the agency website.
- Programmer (Php 322,536.00 per year)
- Development of required systems needed by NYC
- Makes the necessary adjustments and customization of existing software applications
- Develops and maintains the NYC database
- Ensures all data mining and generated reports yields correct interpretation of the data stored in the database
- Provides a thorough checking and evaluation on the data stored in the database
- Provides technical assistance and support for IT users at Central, Area Offices
- Coordinates efforts of the assigned unit in the absence of assigned unit head
- Operation and maintenance of assigned information systems
- Monitors and resolves issues related to quality assurance, security management, systems administration and systems development
- Network Administrator (Php 322,536.00 per year)
- Designing and planning the network
- Setting up the network
- Maintaining the network
- Expanding the network
- Manage servers, including e-mail, print, and other internal services
- Maintain and verify backup servers/systems.
- Manage security solutions, including firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and UPSs.
- Provide first hand support, IT training, and troubleshooting to all office staff for network matters
- Ensure network connectivity of all workstations.
- Administer all equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Network Technician (Php 222,588.00)
- Hardware/Software Technician (Php 222,588.00)
The aforementioned vacancies do not require Civil Service Eligibility as the vacancies will be filled up under a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) or contract.
Interested applicants should email their application and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify your position desired in your resume or cover letter.